This salad will also be loved as a chief direction or an ideal facet dish for any BBQ. With recent herbs and veggies, this can be a mild however pleasing dish.
Mediterranean Quinoa Salad
- 150 g quinoa
- 1 onion
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 1 handful of unpolluted basil
- 50 g sun-dried tomatoes
- 20 g capers
- 20 g pine nuts (toasted)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Salt and pepper (to style)
- Deliver the quinoa and two times the quantity of water to a boil. Scale back warmth, quilt and simmer till the quinoa is smooth, about 15-20 mins. Fluff with a fork.
- Slice the onion into rings and cube the tomatoes. Chop the herbs.
- Toss the quinoa with the onion rings, tomatoes, herbs, pine nuts, and capers in a bowl.
- Get dressed the salad with olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
To find extra scrumptious salad recipes within the Runtasty app. Obtain it now!