Chickpeas pep up any dish: blended with avocado and pomegranate, those legumes style unbelievably scrumptious in a home made salad. An actual superfood meal!
Chickpea Avocado Salad with Pomegranate
- 530 g chickpeas (cooked)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Salt & pepper (to style)
- 1 inexperienced onion
- 2 avocados
- Juice of one lemon
- eight Tbsp pomegranate seeds
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Rinse and dry the chickpeas. Then toss them with olive oil, salt, pepper, paprika, and garlic powder. Unfold the chickpeas at the baking sheet and bake for 25 mins.
- Within the intervening time, slice the golf green onion into rings and cube the avocado. Toss the whole lot with lemon juice and the baked chickpeas in a bowl.
- In any case, stir within the pomegranate seeds.
In finding extra nice summer time salad recipes within the Runtasty app. Obtain it now at no cost!